INDUSTRIAL BRUSHES FOR INDUSTRIAL GENERAL USES
- iron and steel industry, petrol-chemistry, foundry and workshops.
- rubber processing, pneumatics, transport belts.
- glass and ceramics processing, prefabricated.
- paper, wood, leather, textile, oenological, cheese industry
- galvanic industry and typography.
- photopolymer processing and linotype
- shoe factory and silver factory
Production as drawing for any kind of industrial application
|OUTSKIRTS VELOCITY TABLE Brush external diameter (mm)|
RULES FOR THE CORRECT USE OF THE BRUSHES
It is the extremity of the filaments that determine the work: therefore we recommend the highest velocity together with the minimum possible pressure. For any information, please ask to our technical and assistance service.
FOR THE USE OF THE BRUSHES, WE RECOMMEND THE ANTI INDUSTRIAL ACCIDENT PROTECTIONS AS A RULE.
BRUSHES FILAMENTS - STANDARD TYPES
- Crimped and straight nylon white, neutral and black colour
- Nylon and glass fibre
- Abrasive nylon with silicon carbide
- Abrasive nylon with aluminium oxide
- Crimped and straight polypropylene
- Crimped and straight PVC
- Vegetable fibre tampico
- Horse hair, mane, goat hair
|Crimped brass wire||0.06||0.08||0.10||0.15||0.20||0.30||0.40|
|Crimped steel Bessemer wire||0.06||0.08||0.10||0.12||0.15||0.20||0.30||0.40|
|Crimped high resistance steel
wire special high resistance
|Round straight temperate
|Crimped and straight stainless
|High resistance temperate flat Steel wire 1,1x0,25 - 1,8x0,25|
THE IMAGES OF THE ARTICLES SJHOWED IN THIS CATHALOGUE ARE SAMPLES.FOR ANY REQUEST, PLEASE CONTACT OUR COMMERCIAL DEPARTMENT.
GENERAL CONDITION OF SALE.
- Prices: The valid prices are those confirmed from us and for goods ex works.
- Packing: charged at the only cost.
- Shipment: by buyers or carriers from they designate; the goods voyage at risk and danger of buyer also if shipped free port. We don't engage any responsibility for every damage caused by carrier.
- Delivery: the delivery terms always are all being well or major cause; the valid prices are those from us accepted and confirmed in writing.
- Payment: on delivery 3% discount or on agreement at 60 days invoice date net. For possible delay in payment, we will charge the passive interests of 3 point further to the official rate in force at the maturity date.
- Complaint: Possible complaint must be noted within 8 days from goods receiving.
- Samples: we produce samples against advance and with debit of the final balance cost.
- For possible controversy the Milan bar is the only competent